Acne Treatment; Acne is the most common skin condition in the U.S. and Adult Acne is at an all-time high especially in women. Acne is known to run in families. If both your mother and father had acne, it is likely that you will also have acne; While there are many purported causes of acne ranging from diet, hygiene and hormones, one thing is known, the minerals of the Dead Sea positively affect the condition and function skin from all various causes of acne.
The Dead Sea’s healing power is more than just myth. High concentrations of magnesium, potassium, sulfur, phosphates, bromides and over 35 other minerals and trace elements are proven to improve acne. Not only does Dead Sea mud, salt and water contain these beneficial minerals, they also have been shown to kill acne-causing bacteria.
Mindful Minerals Spa Partners specializes in the treatment of all diseases of the skin including acne by focusing on the power of minerals and the positive impact in healing acne. Our bodies need 70 minerals to function and thrive but our mineral depleted soil, that produces mineral deficient food is linked to almost every disease of the skin and body. Mineral and Nutrient absorption through the skin has shown to positively improve acne, heal scaring and fade hyperpigmentation. The skin absorbs about 60% of what is applied topically therefore the minerals of the Dead Sea are documented to penetrate beyond the deep tissues of the skin, to the blood and throughout the body providing optimal minerals needed by the cells and tissues to naturally heal acne
Acne is a common skin condition that affects most people at some point. It causes spots to develop on the skin, usually on the face, back and chest.
The spots can range from blackheads and whiteheads which are often mild, to inflamed pus-filled pustules and cysts, which can be severe and long lasting and can lead to scarring.
Keeping your skin clean is important to prevent new spots developing. Wash the affected area twice a day with Get Dirty Mud Soap or Get Even Cleanser, but do not scrub the skin too hard to avoid irritating it. Although acne can’t be cured, it can be controlled with suggested natural treatments.
Nature is complex beyond the advances of science and pharmaceuticals and will always be. The Dead Sea’s healing power is more than just myth. High concentrations of magnesium, potassium, sulfur, phosphates, bromides and over 35 other minerals and trace elements are shown to kill the over population of demodex mites on the skin, and to kill Bacillus oleronius bacteria that cause the inflammation in Acne sufferers.
- CLEANSE: The experience begins with a thorough facial cleanse with Mindful’s Get Dirty Mud Bar: This all vegan, sodium laurel sulfate-free cleansing bar is packed with the Black Mud of the Dead Sea and Eucalyptus to deep clean the pores without stripping or drying out the skin.
- EXFOLIATION: Warm, moist towels are used to relax the facial muscles and soften congestion deep in the pores. While steaming, a gentle massage and application of Mindful’s Get Even Exfoliating Cleanser: A micro-scrub featuring Dead Sea minerals, willow bark, lactic acid, sugar cane, volcanic ash and over a dozen all natural, active ingredients specifically formulated to address post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (acne scars), and congested pores. Get Even is naturally anti-bacterial and acts as a peel and exfoliate to remove old layers of skin and to stimulate natural collagen production and new cell growth. .
- EXTRACTION: With the skin exfoliated and the aesthetician may perform extractions at this time.
- MASSAGE: A gentle facial and neck massage of Get Carded Mineral Peptide: Get carded is a light, non-comedogenic moisturizer packed with Dead Sea minerals and peptides to stimulate new cell growth and collagen production and Be Mindful Dead Sea Water infuses minerals and peptides deep into the layers of the skin stimulating new cell growth and collagen production.
- Mask: A generous layer of Mindful’s Get Dirty Black Mud Mask is applied on the face including neck, brow bone and crow’s feet area to decongest the pores and detoxify the skin. Pure Dead Sea Black Mud and organic Aloe penetrate deeply to detoxify the skin and to restore the natural moisture balance. The mineral content of Mindful’s Dead Sea Black Mud is vastly different from other clay muds on the market due to its high concentration of minerals. Mud clay usually consists of 12% magnesium chloride, 6% potassium chloride with the remaining composition other various trace elements.
Mindful Minerals Dead Sea Black Mud consists of 22% magnesium chloride, 8% Bromide, 11% potassium chloride. Some trace elements are Boron, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Fluorine, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Nickle, Rubidium, Selenium, Silicon, Strontium, Vanadium, and Zinc. These elements are an important part of our makeup and are essential to our well-being.
The Mud is allowed to rest for 5-10 minutes depending on the skin type and then removed with warm towels.
- Tone & Peptide: The skin is then swept with gauze moistened with Get Clear Cranberry Toner: This multifaceted toner treatment that addresses congested pores, acne and hyper-pigmentation. Packed with Dead Sea minerals, naturally sourced glycolic acid, alpha hydroxy, kojic acid and salicylic acid, Get Clear is packed with 9 ingredients targeted to heal acne. Its exfoliating and anti-inflammatory properties assist in providing a more even complexion and minimizes the appearance of large pores.
- Protect: The treatment is rounded off with an application of Clearly Beautiful BBCC Cream: This 10 in 1 treatment cream is packed with minerals, peptides and skin perfecting lipids. This 30 SPF UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Sun Protection is a non-chemical acne and sun barrier with minerals that act as a concealer and helps blur blemishes and imperfections, providing active acne fighting and sun protection all day long. The double bonus is the powerful Bellis Perennis (Daisy Extract) that not only helps fade hyper-pigmentation, but it inhibits future melanin production, providing a more flawless and even complexion each application.