[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”107598″ img_size=”600″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]1. Originality: First, Co-brand with an Original Brand that will brand you! No Mimicking BE REAL with a Real Brand! , Find an angle that your competitors has not taken before, develop exclusivity for your business and Co-Brand.
2. Join The Conversation Demonstrate a degree of sincerity. If you respond to all your customers on social media with the same copied and pasted corporate response, people are going to see you as a soulless machine that cares only about turning a profit. Instead, Invest in the “personality” of and find a brand will invest back.
3. Understanding: The best and most popular Spa/Salons are the ones that understand their target audiences. They demonstrate this by creating messaging that is relevant for only one target niche; for example, if you’re targeting local mom’s, offer a free acne bar of soap for the kid’s!
4. Boldness, Skin Care Product Branding, risk often leads to reward. The boldest brands aren’t afraid to show off RESULTS! Offer referrals and encourage more loyalty and respect from the people who stick around.
5. Consistency; The goal is to get your patrons and target audience to have a reason to see you; The best way to s to lock down your neighborhood patrons; by offering a STAPLE product for $5.00 or so like a bar of soap or cleanser (every day item).
6. Visibility Find a Brand like Mi skin care that mindfully priced and offer results; branded to the entire household! the only way to build your reputation from scratch is to make Co-brand with a visible brand.
7. Value You could simply offer better products and services; if you offer a similarly valuable product with a Free Sample, it will be only a matter of time before people start flocking to you[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]